By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
1) This promotion is open to all participants who entered the Dirty Warrny in 2022, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Round Events Pty Ltd, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3) Entry is only open to persons who at the time of entering the promotion:
a) were entered and participated in the Dirty Warrny 2022
b) have completed the participant survey.
4) To enter you will require:
a) Internet access; and
b) An active email account
5) The 1st PRIZE winner will receive 1 x Grip Sport Adventure+ 2-Bike Tow Bar Bike Rack valued at $1,114.00
6) The 2nd PRIZE winner will receive 2x ARB Compact Directors Chairs valued at $280.00
7) There will be one opportunity to win the prize during the promotional period (PP) between Tuesday 20th December 2022 (9AM AEST) and 28th February 2023 (12PM AEST).
8) The entries will be valid if the Dirty Warrny participant Survey has been completed and the entrant has entered the 2023 Dirty Warrny via the EntryBoss platform.
9) A prize winner will be selected at random based on the criteria specified in Condition 8.
10) The prize draw will take place at 12PM (AEST) on the 15th March 2023, at Round Events Pty Ltd, Level 2, 387 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
11) The winners will be notified via email & phone that they have been selected as a winner, subject to Condition 8.
12) The competition result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
14) If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up a prize (or does not respond by 10am on 30th March 2023), the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be awarded the prize, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or not received during the relevant stipulated time period of Tuesday 20th December 2022 (9AM AEST) and 28th February 2023 (12PM AEST).
16) Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
17) It is a condition of entry that your entry, first name or nickname can be used for any necessary promotional releases, promotional materials and within social media channels.
18) You agree to allow the Promoter to post your name as part of the winner announcement promotions.
19) The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
20) Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22) This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Australian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Promoter: Round Events Pty Ltd, ABN: 42 660 145 915, Level 2, 387 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205.
Subscribe and keep up to date with the event news.
"*" indicates required fields